I’ve been being a terrible tumblr, letting my queue do all the work while I try to make my life make a little more sense. Please don’t love me any less, tumblr-folk.
I completely forgot to go to group therapy today. I didn’t avoid going or play hooky or anything…I literally just completely forgot to go.
I think I’m on films for that ten-day challenge.
Three films I will watch over and over:
3. Boondock Saints
2. Romeo + Juliet
Three films I have seen recently
3. Definitely, Maybe
Apparently, installing missing e results in my tumblr running approximately fourteen times more slowly than normal speed. So, bugger that, I’ll just have to jimmy something together.
Oh, slow old computer, I am grateful to have you, but if you would just work with me a little here, I’d really appreciate it.
4. Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert Heinlein
3. the Harry Potter series
2. Lost Souls by Poppy Z Brite
1. The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde
4 recent reads
4. Jane Eyre
3. What Was She Thinking: Notes on a Scandal by Zoe Heller
2. The Cold Side of the Pillow by Jim Baker
1. Lady Windermere’s Fan by Oscar Wilde